- Lycopene Whitening Series
- Rose Whitening & Moisturizing Series
- Chamomile Soothing Series
- Lavender Hydrating & Balancing Series
- Calendula Clarifying Series
- Jojoba Eye Care Series
- Lemon & Tea Tree Purifying Series
- Olive Leaf Youth Firming Series
- Avocado Moisturizing & Smoothing Series
- Australian Fresh Fruit Series
- Jasmine Brightening Series
- Cactus Soothing & Recovering Series
- Aloe Vera Protective Series
- Sakura Intensive Spot Targeting Series
- Porcelain White Smoothing & Hydrating Series
Avocado Moisturizing & Smoothing Series
Avocado is known for its miraculous health and beauty benefits all over the world. It is among the healthiest natural ingredients on the planet. Avocado is naturally loaded with myriad essential nutrients and thus is traditionally used for treating several health and skincare problems besides being consumed as a food.
Avocado contains antioxidants, which help in protecting your skin from damage. It improves your skins complexion and density. Avocado works well for wrinkles and age spots. It protects the skin from toxins, which cause premature ageing on the skin.
Avocado leaves your skin soft and supple, when applied on skin. It also helps in soothing the skin effectively. Avocado protects the skin from the UVA and UVB harmful rays of the sun. Thus it is an excellent sunscreen lotion. It is also a remedy for removing sun burns and eczema from the skin. It protects the skin from future damage.
Avocado contains many vitamins such as Vitamin C, A and E, which is essential for the skin. It hydrates all the skin types and reduces fine lines on the skin. Avocado helps in maintaining water in the skin, which helps in making the skin radiant and glowing.
Avocado is easily absorbable and thus penetrates deep into your skin, leaving it well-cleansed, nourished and baby-soft. This helps accelerates the new cell generation and also helps promotes circulation in the body and skin.